I like satisfied customer, however I don't accept refunds or exchanges. This is due to the items sold are easily duplicated to distributed electronically. Once the release version is distributed to customer, the sale is final, and you may not return the software for a refund or credit. Please do more researched before placing any order on the web.
If there is a bug in the software, you can report it by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will fix it in the next available version. Finding a bug is not a reason to request a refund.
Thing that I do not issue refunds are:
- There is a bug in software
- You found a better module and change your mind
- You choose not to use our product
- You find that our product doesn't suit your needs (The live demos available for you before purchasing)
- The working hours are not compatible with yours
- You violate our Terms of Service